1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

2012 Lone Star Round Up!

Discussion in 'Kit Car News, Events, and Press Releases' started by Bad460, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Bad460

Bad460 Member

Sounds like a blast. Paula and I will be there Thursday (May 17th) around 2:00 - 2:30 pm
    Hope to see everyone there.
    The movie we vote for is "BULLIT" Maybe there would be time for TWO movies?

Jackie & Paula

2. richc

richc Member

Glad to see you are having this. I should be able to make it. It's quite a long drive though.

3. Ballard

Ballard Member

Assuming the car is out of the paint shop (should be done in March), we will be there! I am looking forward to getting some vrooooom time! :)

4. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

5. Copperhead

Copperhead Member

Great movie choice - we'll be there. Looking forward to a fantastic weekend.

6. TexasDoc

TexasDoc Member

I'll be there!

7. boilerrat

boilerrat Member

If I get my hands on a new carb. I should be able to make it. Who's going from the Houston area?

8. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

Count me in!

9. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Looking forward to it. Anyone got an empty seat they would not mind me warming up, for the Saturday cruises?

10. boilerrat

boilerrat Member

Weather looks good in Houston and Dallas area for the weekend and my carburetor is on the truck out for delivery today so I will be driving! Just made reservations at Homewood Suites and should arrive around 3pm. Skuzzy you are more than welcome to ride.

11. richc

richc Member

Good Deal Pat,Looking foward to seeing you and all.What carb did you get?

12. boilerrat

boilerrat Member

Holley 650 HP

13. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Good to hear Pat and thanks for the offer!

I am taking half the day off Friday so I can get there. Figure to get to the LSC place at around 3:30 to 4:00pm so I can bug Brian...er help Brian if needed.

The Wife is going to try and make it to the drive-in that evening. Might be the only time anyone will see her as she will never ride in a convertible.

14. boilerrat

boilerrat Member

Nada a happy camper at the moment. Boss says I need to be here tomorrow. I am having to wear too many hats around this place. Sorry folks but I will have to miss the Roundup for the first time. I was so looking forward to it. Maybe something will change between now and then who knows. Peace.

15. boilerrat

boilerrat Member

Things are looking better. Will know more in the morning. Car is ready and I'm going to pack and drive the hotrod to work. If things are good then I will leave from work. Keep yo fingers crossed.

Capable of evading high speed pursuit (with the exception of Motorolas and spike strips)

16. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

My wife decided to stay home this time, so I have an extra seat if anyone would like to ride.

Rick

17. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Had a great time!

Pat, thanks for the ride!

18. AggieJack

AggieJack Member

Thanks, Brian. Great weekend.
    AggieJack

19. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

Nice meeting all of you other car nuts. I had fun.

Rick