1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

2012 Lone Star Round Up!

Discussion in 'Kit Car News, Events, and Press Releases' started by Bad460, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Bad460

Bad460 Member

Paula's recovery
    I would start this as a new post, but I do not know how to. Me and computers do not get along.
    Paula had her skin graft surgey on her feet today, (2nd degree burns on her feet only) and eveything went well. She is resting and is still in some pain. She will be there another 7 or 8 days. I am sure the doctors what to make sure that skin takes hold and there are no other problems. It will take time to heal, but she will be ok. We hope that she will be able to come home by next Friday. She sure is ready to get home.

It has been real busy around here at the house, and this is the first time I have had a chance to let you all know how Paula is doing. I told Paula that everyone has been asking about her. Thanks everyone in the Houston Cobra Club and the Lone Star Classic Cobra owners for calling and asking how she is doing.
    I will be leaving Friday and will be with Paula all this week-end. Andy will be coming up Sat. and staying until Tuesday.
    I will give an up date on Paula when I get back.

Thanks so much again for asking about Paula.

As far as the heater goes, I am taking it OUT of the car and in the trash. NO MORE HOT WATER INSIDE THE CAR. That will NOT EVER happen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie & Paula

2. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

This is the first I have heard of this Jackie. I take it the heater core or a hose blew out and Paula got the brunt of it in the passenger footwell.

I am so terribly sorry to hear about that. My best wishes and prayers to her speedy recovery.