1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Clutch slave upgrade

Discussion in 'LS-427' started by Wendell / Lynn, Mar 28, 2016.

1. anyone in a build now that would like to have a choice of two clutch slave upgrade?
    I have the purple Speedway Push upgrade that does not back off internally & is used
    Or
    The LS upgrade pusher & bracket that is brand new, bracket would not clear my body so I changed everything & all from Forte's Parts so I don't need them & could bring them to San Marcos
    Wendell / Lynn

2. Luce

Luce Member

What do you want for the purple speedway unit. That's what I'm using, but my bracket isn't perfectly straight, so I'm betting it's just a matter of time before the side load makes mine start to gall and leak. I've been thinking about going ahead and putting one on the shelf.

3. Luce

Luce Member

How can I say no to that price? I'll take it but at least let me buy you drinks Wednesday.

4. That's normally a problem, too many drinks! Lol
    I will have same trailer but will have wife's Backdraft this trip so don't think I'm not there when you don't see the LS

5. I keep forgetting so be sure & hit me up for that slave cyl, it's with me