1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Inspection need to find a station in Collin County

Discussion in 'LS-427' started by Bullet Bob, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Bullet Bob

Bullet Bob New Member

I'm looking for an inspection station in Collin County that will do a safety inspections on titled 2008 66 replica

2. Kevin Gilmore

Kevin Gilmore New Member

Hey Bob, cant help you with your question.
    There is not many new posts, I've been gone fron this site for a long time, but what has happened to all the members ?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

3. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

The forums are not linked from the Ultimate WEB page, that I can find. So, unless you know the URL or what to search for, you will not get here. I guess they are trying to kill the forums.

4. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

5. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

The only problem is those require a Yahoo email address. I really do not want to have another email address out there associated with me.

Something does need to be done though. UCC has pretty much abandoned these forums, it seems.

I would consider setting up forums, but it seems the traffic here is completely gone. Not sure if there is enough interest to have a forum any longer.

6. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

Didn't realize that. Maybe I'll look at other forum options.
    I guess I can get another dedicated site and run some forum software there.
    I think there have been a lot of problems with people's passwords and such on this forum.
    I think the interest is still there, there are just some problems preventing people from using this site.

7. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

I can help get the forum software up and running. Just trying to get the people there will be the only issue.

8. undy

undy Member

I've no Yahoo account also and have no plans on creating one/email. My thoughts are that if nobody posts here anymore they probably won't frequent another site either, just my $.02.

9. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

I looked into it, and you don't need a yahoo email to join the group. Any email will do.
    We'll see how many people are interested there and hopefully can get things going again.

Rick

10. undy

undy Member

Tried establishing an account but Yahoo won't accept my ( non-Yahoo) email. Tried 3 different times and still no luck. I'm out...

11. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

I have tested this for you.
    It looks like Yahoo asks for an email address, which it tries to link to a yahoo groups account.
    If it says "Sorry, we don't recognize this email.", it just means that it isn't linked to an account.
    If you don't have an account, you have to click "Don't have an account?Sign up" to create one.
    You can then set it up using any email address.

Hope this helps:
    Rick

12. undy

undy Member

Did all that, it didn't work. Don't worry about it, I'm not. Thanks for your efforts.

Dave