1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

LSC at 2010 Yellow Rose Car Show

Discussion in 'Kit Car News, Events, and Press Releases' started by Skuzzy, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Hot dang, this is going ot be a sweet weekend. Cars & Coffee Saturday morning with the Cobra club, then head to the car show. Sweet.

2. NC Cobra

NC Cobra Member

Bring your checkbook, Skuzzy. I'm sure Brian will be more than happy to fix you up with a brand new kit. Just like the pop-up says, "Only $20,700".

3. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Dang it! You know I am waiting for the new house to break ground so I can get my work shop all setup to build in.

Brutal, just brutal. :)

4. sleal

sleal Member

Brian, what kind of flush mount hood locks do you have?

5. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Hmmm,..not sure I can make it Sunday, but let me do some tap dancing and see where I land. :D

6. I bet that Burst somebodys Bubble & swelled Your Head !

Congrats !!!!

7. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

Congratulations Brian. Good seeing you at the show. Also good to see you were busy as well.

8. IndyCobra

IndyCobra Member

Congratulations. Glad to hear you are busy.

On a side note on the Green monster, did you cut down the rear roll bar to lower it? I've been eyeing mine about keeping it close to the same height as the windshield and I looked closer at yours.

9. IndyCobra

IndyCobra Member

Thanks Brian. That's exactly the same measurement I came up with.