1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

LSC discounted parts

Discussion in 'UCC - Discounted New/Used Parts' started by wyocobra, Apr 30, 2005.

1. wyocobra

wyocobra Member

Brian,
    How 'bout putting your header to side pipe gaskets on sale? I need a pair. Mine seem to have gone south for the winter. ( or at least parts of them) Please email me to make a deal. dbunning@wyoming.com.
    Thanks, Wyocobra.

2. wyocobra

wyocobra Member

This thread seems to be a little slow. I've been waiting on my gasket deal all this time. :lol: :lol: How 'bout all you builders and owners puttin' a little peer preasure on the LS Home Office for some real deals.

3. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Member

Use RTV Copper, works better than a gasket...
    8)
    CC

4. KenC

KenC Member

Summt sells Mr Gasket Graphite material which I use and cut my own. Semms to work, but I don;t have many miles on them to know how long they will last.

5. Reptyl

Reptyl Member

$15 is a deal! I paid $24 at Finishline.

6. wyocobra

wyocobra Member

I knew I could wake somebody up :D We needed to get something going on this site. You guys are all too busy DRIVING your cars in that southern climate instead of giving all the good input into this forum. All we can do in Wyoming this time of year is think about driving or tinker in the garage. (well heated of course).

I did, however, just put a long hose clamp around the two flanges on my headers and sidepipes to act as an external seal. Works great! Even if it does leak a little, who's going to hear it? :lol: :lol:

7. How about a deal on the VDO speedometers? :p

8. 427HISS

427HISS Member

I agree, the reverse 180 mph speedo. 8)