1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

New Forum!

Discussion in 'Kit Car News, Events, and Press Releases' started by SnakeBite, Nov 25, 2009.

1. SnakeBite

SnakeBite Member

The Forum has been updated to a new version, (I know, It’s about time…) All the user accounts, current discussions and images should have transferred over. Please test everything out and let us know what you think of the new layout and functions. Also if you have any issues please PM me.

Over the next week I will configure the forum to look more like the website.

2. SnakeBite

SnakeBite Member

Thanks Ron,

Its fixed now, it’s a little different but does the same thing.

3. 427HISS

427HISS Member

I can only handle the drop down box one time, or it drives me CRAZY, everytime you go to a different page,... it's baaaack. :roll:

Can you change it to only the main page or, lose it altogether ?
    Or maybe stop the wiggle jiggle and make it just slip down ?
    Kevin

4. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Will not let me post!!! Am I banned for some reason?
    I can log in, but when I go to post It just sends me back to log in.
    Larry

5. SnakeBite

SnakeBite Member

Well thats odd... i just checked your permissions and everything looks good. You are not banned. What forum are you trying to post to? You may try deleting your browser cookies or try a different browser.

6. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Seems to be the LSC427 forum mostly. Use my login stuff (I will get out for a while) and try to post and see what happens. When I try it will kick me out several times as I try to post.

Larry

Thanks

7. American

American New Member

I'm not receiving any of my notifications from here, not showing up in spam either. My gmail account listed here is in use every day. I'm an IT guy so not sure what the problem is. Anyone else receive notifications from replied to posts, etc?

8. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

I have never used notifications. I just check the forums everyday. Not sure if they ever worked.

9. crzyfst

crzyfst Member

I know this is old, but one thing I really don't like is the speed/performance of the site. I'm not sure what connection or hardware Advanced GraFX has for hosting this site, but they need some upgrades. ;)

Each click for me to go into the LS forum section or go into a post or reply etc takes 25-30 secs. I know it is not my internet connection as nothing else is that slow.

I mainly use FF, but also tried IE and just as slow. Chrome is a little faster but still slow compared to all other surfing.

In the end it is still a good tool and nice to have. I have been getting a lot of help from members.

Thanks

10. undy

undy Member

Dunno about you but the speed/performance for me is top-notch. Every click yields an immediate reaction/window, faster than 1/2 second.