1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Seen this video???

Discussion in 'Race Talk' started by dwj, Aug 13, 2009.

1. dwj

dwj Member

2. boilerrat

boilerrat Member

Cool video, but me thinks its a video game. When the Cobra goes in the grass there are no marks in the turf and when it drifts in the corners the stuff don't look right. Purple haze......

3. dwj

dwj Member

Gets the blood pumping but I agree something is not right. The smoke from the right rear before entering the turns never leaves a mark.

My limited track experience does not resemble this, wish it did. :)

4. DaveT

DaveT Member

Wow, took me 30 seconds to realize it's animation. When i first saw that cobra hang out the rear end I thought this guys got balls big as Texas or just plain nuts.

Dave

5. BluEyedStranger

BluEyedStranger New Member

6. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Blueeyedstranger

Just noticed your from Kerrville. My son and I played golf with friends at Commanche trace last Sunday. New nine is very nice. We came thru from Garner and the ride from 83 down 39 to town would be a WONDERFULL cobra ride. My friend runs Falcon Insurance (aviation insurance) office downtown next to the river. I maybe there again 10/2 - 10/4.

Sorry for Hijack!!

Larry

7. BluEyedStranger

BluEyedStranger New Member

Tugboat,
    Thanks for the reply. I'm sending you a PM.

Steve