1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

Tapatio Springs in Boerne

Discussion in 'General Comments and Questions' started by Roush #1, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Anyone heard anything about the October trip to Tapatio Springs in Boerne ? I heard it is scheduled Oct. 10, 11 and 12 ? Normally a pretty good trip.

2. Luce

Luce Member

Where did you hear this? I haven't heard anything, but was guessing it would be the week before that. I hope you're right. I had a few other things I wanted to do as well on the weekend of the 4th.

3. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

4. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Nancy and I are registered. If you like hill country cruising, this is the premier event in Texas !

5. Luce

Luce Member

I'm in!

6. AggieJack

AggieJack Member

Jan and I are signed up. :D

7. Luce

Luce Member

Boerne in October is one of my favorite weekends. Be big question is what major part of my car will break the day before.

October '12. Car was still fresh. Had it to 140 MPH with only 200 miles on the clock.
    March '13 before San Marcos was the cam gear. Couldn't fix that one in time.
    October '13 was the lower A arm. I hammered it back and welded it up.
    March '14 was was the IRS batwing. Thank god for CNC plasma table. Spit a new and improved one out in 1 hr.

8. bktlist

bktlist Member

I am signed up as well. Had a blast last year - looking forward to the same great driving.

9. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Doug....new navigator this year ? Will we need training on the proper method of holding battery cables ? ;-)
    J

10. bktlist

bktlist Member

Think the A team is coming this year and she already knows you are up to no good.

11. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Very observant lady ! My history precedes me ..... again ! ;-)

12. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

Ill be there. Got to stop the mods and drive it a while...

13. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

14. AggieJack

AggieJack Member

Jan & I are in for PoPo's Thursday. :D
    AggieJack

15. Luce

Luce Member

I'll be flying solo until Friday afternoon. Count me in if you have space.

16. bktlist

bktlist Member

Count me in as well - just me- no Rose - see is visiting family back East.