1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

What is wrong with this Forum?

Discussion in 'General Comments and Questions' started by Lawler, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Lawler

Lawler Active Member

Help me out here. There a few things that have been bugging me about this forum. During my build days I used this forum expensively and benefited from the knowledge base that exists here. Back then, two things used ot happen that were useful within the forum itself.

1. You would get a notification that someone has replied to your message post or PM.

--------This does not occur anymore, at least on this end.

2. Once you replied to the post, the topic would automatically go to the top of the list of topics on the front page of the website.

--------This doesn't seem to work anymore either. At least, again, not on my end.

Does anyone else suffer these issues or am I on some sort of Lone Star Classics naughty list. Which, by the way, I can live with, just tell me I am on the list. : ) :D :roll:

2. Yep Kinton I commented on these a long time ago, don't remember a answer?

Wendell / Lynn

3. Lawler

Lawler Active Member

It's annoying as heck :x . How is that new engine working out Wendell? Does it make a different kind of tire smoke than the 427? :)

4. Kinton it was just enough extra cubes to tame the cam down just a little but when I upgraded the baffled muffs to the SS glasspacks the Controllable little Cobra woke up so that smoke probably got a little BLACKER!

Love it though!

5. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Gonna' try a new post and see if it comes up.....10:00 AM Monday 4/28/14

6. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

My new post came up in a couple of minutes on the website....don't know about the phone responses.

7. Lawler

Lawler Active Member

Jody,

Its gotta be a list...... :shock:

8. Lawler

Lawler Active Member

Excellentjob on the new page Brian! I love it.

9. 427HISS

427HISS Member

I'm not getting a notice on my threads or post's, even though I have the box checked.
    Any update ?

10. Skuzzy

Skuzzy Member

I cannot get the auto-login to work any longer either.

11. undy

undy Member

They might as well close the site down. It's plainly evident that the new owners don't give a rat's ass. I think I will delete it off my browser. I waste a click and 5 seconds off my life every time I log on....