1. ATTENTION EXISTING USERS: If this is your first visit to the new forum, you must reset your password. Please go to http://cobrakitcar.net/lost-password to reset your password.

Dismiss Notice

WHERE IS EVERYBODY ?

Discussion in 'General Comments and Questions' started by Kevin Gilmore, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Kevin Gilmore

Kevin Gilmore New Member

Hey everyone. I haven't benn around here for a long time. Had some bad health issues and got screwed with my new motor from my engine builder, so I havent drove my Cobra in 7 years.

For some reason, with the new website I could not login with my former username, aka, FUNFER2, and address.

Anyway, I'm shocked how inactive our members are. Whats happened ?
    Kevin

2. TuckerJ

TuckerJ New Member

I purchased mine complete last year and was thinking that the owners on this forum could help me be a little less dumb.

Maybe this means that all the LS427s are out there running just fine.

Hope you get yours back on the road soon.

TuckerJ

3. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Some of us are still around....lurking. All is well in Wacko. Gobra is running well, coming up on 40K miles since birth in 2007. Getting excited about the Trip Of A Lifetimne (TOAL) this year. Our group is transporting the cars to Oregon and driving down the coast south to San Francilsco. Two groups this year. One is trailering to Colooado and the other is transporting to Oregon.... Sept. 11-18th

4. Roush #1

Roush #1 Member

Wow! Just wow! This site has really gone down. Any advice on swapping out a Coyote for an LS.

5. undy

undy Member

Go with a LS7, amazing engine. Capable of 750+ HP with no power adders! I have one in my Z06.

6. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

Hey guys,

People are asking what happened to all the Lone Star Cobra guys on this forum, and on club cobra.
    I created a new Lone Star Classics forum on Yahoo Groups. Here's the link:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/lscforum/info

Let's get everyone over there, where we can have control of things.
    Spread the word!
    Rick

7. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

The yahoo forums ended up being a problem for some people to set up an account.
    LSC owners forum now located at: www.lonestarclassics.org

Rick